Welcome to PLASMA!
PLASMA stands for Prototyping Labs and Mentorship Accelerator. We empower entrepreneurs with the tools, accountability, and community to aggressively grow and master their business.
Demo Day 2020 to be announced!
We work side-by-side with entrepreneurs in the areas most critical to the success for they new ventures. PLASMA provides early-stage companies with an extensive mentor network, educational lessons with industry leaders, seed capitol, and a rich entrepreneurial work environment with a twelve week cohort accelerator.
Information about the 2020 Demo Day will be posted soon!
Do you have questions about:
- Our program services
- Campus resources
- Ideas, innovation, and entrepreneurship
Feel free to message us or stop by at the Student Startup Center!
Location: Bainer 1122
Who We Are
Comprised of UC Davis entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and investors of various capacity, the PLASMA program consolidates the David startup community in a way that has never been seen before.
What We Do
We provide a small amount of seed capital, working spaces, and a plethoras of networking opportunities. Our incubator is 12 weeks long and culminates with Demo Day where ventures pitch to a large audience of qualified investors for a top prize of $5,000. There are 2 cohorts per academic year.
We are a community of UC Davis present, past, and future entrepreneurs dedicated to innovating the future. At PLASMA, we build one another up, never tear each other down.
- Seed Funding & Resources
- Each venture that participates in the PLASMA program will receive seed funding to get them started as well as a workspace and resources.
- Mentorshop & Guidance
- Each startup will be able to gain access to leading mentors from some of the industry's finest. We will provide networking events and in-person/virtual office hours catered to each startup's needs.
- Build & Innovate
- Be a part of a community of like minded entrepreneurs building a better future for everyone. We will have an exclusive pinning at the end of the cohort.
Managing Director, PLASMA
Managing Director, PLASMA
Multicultural Innovation Lab, Morgan Stanely
CEO & Founder: Engage3
Partner, Asset Management Venture
President & Founder: ISM, Inc.
Director of Engineering: LinkedIn
Co-Founder & Partner: Impact Venture Capital
Product Manager: ReadMe
Attourney: SPZ Legal
Chief Strategy Officer: minds.ai
Early Stage Practice: Silicon Valley Bank
Partnership Builder: FourthWave.io
Judges for the 2020 Demo Day will be announced soon!
- UC Davis Student Startup Center
- JAPA, Inc.
- Impact Venture Capital
- Amazon Web Services
- 1 Million Cups
Soon to be updated!